If you are a truck driver or bus driver, you cannot afford any down time. That’s why countless bus and truck drivers depend on Middleton & Meads Mechanical Repairs to keep them and their vehicle on the road! Our 15,000 square foot, 16 bay Mechanical Repair Department – located at 1900 South Hanover Street in Baltimore, Maryland – provides a complete range of repair services for both trucks and buses, including:
• Complete Maryland State, Federal DOT and Full Chassis Inspection Service.
• Preventive Maintenance and Oil Change Service.
• Full Service Machine Shop.
• Truck and Trailer Suspension Repair, Rebush and Replacement.
• Hydraulic Press Service with two 150 ton and one 50 ton Capacity Presses.
• Clutch Adjustments and Clutch Replacement.
• Flywheel Resurfacing.
• Automatic and Manual Transmission Repair and Replacement.
• Air and Hydraulic Brake Replacement.
• Brake Drum & Rotor Resurfacing.
• Computerize ABS Diagnostics and Repair.
• Computerized Diesel and Gasoline Engine Performance Diagnostics.
• Diesel and Gasoline Engine Repair and Replacement.
• Differential and Differential Housing Repair and Replacement.
• Drive Shaft Inspection, Component Replacement, Repair and Balancing.
• Exhaust System Inspection and Repair.
• Wheel Balancing.
• Steering System Services include the Replacement of King Pins, Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends and Steering Shafts.
• Repair and Replacement of Steering Boxes.
• Steering Box Diagnostic Equipment.
• Air Conditioning Repairs and Recharging with EPA Approved and Certified Recovery Equipment.
• Hydraulic Systems Repair and Hydraulic Hose Fabrication.
• Equipment installation- Lift-Axles, Air Ride Suspension, Hydraulic 5th wheels, Snow Plows, Salt Spreaders and Dump Bodies, Auxiliary Heating and Alternate Power Systems.
• Welding and Custom Equipment Fabrication performed by American Welding Society Certified Welders.
• Transit Bus Fire Suppression Service & Repair.
• Wheel Chair Lift Installation & Repair.
So trust your truck (tractor-trailer, semi, 18-wheeler, big rig) or bus to the maintenance experts at Middleton and Meads.
With three locations to serve you throughout Baltimore, Washington and Virginia, Middleton and Meads will keep you “on the road.” So go ahead and do what you do best and let us take care of the rest. Our service professionals are experienced and knowledgeable. That is why companies of all sizes depend on us – day in, day out, mile after mile.
If you have any questions, please contact Middleton & Meads Mechanical Repairs by calling 410-752-5588 or click here today!
The Middleton & Meads Company has a long and respected history in the transportation industry. We are a family owned and operated company through four generations, celebrating over 90 years quality of truck, bus and equipment repair and service.
We work with you to provide the solutions to your transportation needs!