Working together to provide the solutions to your transportation needs.
We can work with you to:
- Help you schedule your fleet’s preventative maintenance.
- Minimize costly breakdowns.
- Increase your fuel efficiency.
- Decrease downtime for vehicles in your fleet.
- Diagnose major issues before they become a major problem.
- Decrease insurance costs.
- Assist with state and federal regulations.
- Help guide you through the post-accident process.
- Customize the appearance of your fleet.
- Prepare your fleet for seasonal changes.
- Decrease your tire replacement costs.
- And much more!
Brakes, clutches, air dryers, starters, alternators, springs, drive shafts, steering, lighting, check engine lights and air conditioning work are just a few of the mechanical repairs performed at our shop.
Complete in house collision repairs of all makes and models of trucks and trailers. Middleton & Meads is a certified shop.