Just this week, Middleton and Meads launched a new website dedicated entirely to its Bus Services – BaltimoreBusRepair.com. These services include:
• We help you schedule your fleet’s preventative maintenance.
• Minimize costly buses breakdowns.
• Increase your buses fuel efficiency.
• Decrease downtime for buses in your fleet.
• Diagnose major bus issues before they become a major problem.
• Decrease bus insurance costs.
• Assist with state and federal bus regulations.
• Help guide you through the post-accident process.
• Customize the appearance of your bus fleet.
• Prepare the buses in you fleet for seasonal changes.
• Decrease your tire replacement costs.
• And much more!
From bus mechanical and collision repair to electronic diagnostics, alignment adjustment, and Maryland State, DOT, and Chassis Inspection, Middleton & Meads has a solution to meet all of your transportation needs. It’s a no-brainer why big name companies and organizations trust their school buses, shuttle buses, and transit buses to Middleton and Meads.
Just take a look at a few of our current clients, a list that includes 6 school districts, 2 limo companies, and the MTA.
With three locations to serve you throughout Baltimore, Washington and Virginia, Middleton and Meads will keep you “on the road.” So go ahead and do what you do best and let us take care of the rest. Our service professionals are experienced and knowledgeable. That is why companies of all sizes depend on us – day in, day out, mile after mile.
If you have any questions about our Bus Services, please contact Middleton & Meads by calling 410-752-5588 or click here today!
The Middleton & Meads Company has a long and respected history in the transportation industry. We are a family owned and operated company through four generations, celebrating over 90 years quality of truck, bus and equipment repair and service.
We work with you to provide the solutions to your transportation needs!