It doesn’t matter if you call your truck a tractor-trailer, semi, 18-wheeler, or a big rig, if it is damaged in a collision, you need that truck fixed fast.
As a truck driver, you cannot afford down time. So put your trust (and your truck) in the hands of a company that is dedicated to getting you back out on the road as fast as possible – Middleton & Meads! Our Hanover Street Collision Service Center – a DuPont, PPG and Sherwin Williams Certified Facility – provides a full range of collision, frame, restoration and painting services for all heavy-duty trucks.
Collision Center Services include the following:
• Frame Straightening performed on two 45 foot Bee Line Frame Correction Machines and a Custom Built Twist Removal Tie Down Floor with a Capacity of 250 tons.
• Panel and Component Replacement for Trucks, Buses and Trailers.
• Complete Collision Repairs.
• Cab and Body Replacement.
• Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication.
• Computerized Paint Mixing and Color Match.
• Two “State of the Art” Certified 3 Million BTU Heat Cure Paint Booths.
If you have any questions, please contact Middleton & Meads Collision Service Center by calling 410-752-5588 or click here today!
With three locations to serve you throughout Baltimore, Washington and Virginia, Middleton and Meads will keep you “on the road.” So go ahead and do what you do best and let us take care of the rest. Our service professionals are experienced and knowledgeable. That is why companies of all sizes depend on us – day in, day out, mile after mile.
The Middleton & Meads Company has a long and respected history in the transportation industry. We are a family owned and operated company through four generations, celebrating over 90 years quality of truck, bus and equipment repair and service.
We work with you to provide the solutions to your transportation needs!